Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Tungeten Carbide Surgical Wire Twister 6.00" Forceps Pliers Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Tungeten Carbide Surgical Wire Twister 6.00" Premium Instruments
- TC Sternal Wire Twister is used for twisting wire or stainless steel sutures together, most commonly when closing the sternum. The cross-serrated working surface firmly holds wire and the ratchet locks jaws into place so the wire can be twisted. TC instruments are designed to stay sharp for a significantly longer period of time than other standard instruments. PREMIUM INSTRUMENTS permanently bonds tungsten carbide inserts to the instrument, which maximizes control and precision.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle. Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship. Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel. High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance. Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.