Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Tuning Forks 128C Tunning Tuner Tone Medical Orthopaedic Diagnostic Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Tunning fork C 128: Length 8 Inch. Net Weight of Instrument is 2.64 oz. Round End 23mm. Used within Orthopaedic surgery, there has been some exploration of the use of the tuning fork, smallest frequency C128, to assist the assessment of injuries where bone fracture is suspected. The tuning fork is toned on the suspected bone with fracture and toned progressively closer to suspected area of fracture. If there is a fracture, the periosteum of the bone will vibrate and fire nociceptors (pain receptors) causing a local sharp pain. This is a positive indication of a fracture that the practitioner is indicated to refer for medical x-ray. Lower-pitched ones are also used to check vibration sense as part of the examination of the peripheral nervous system.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.