Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Tuning Forks 512C Tunning Tuner Tone Medical New ENT Diagnostic Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Tuning Fork C512: Length 6.5 Inch. Net Weight of Instrument is 1.75 oz. Made of aluminium alloy and designed to meet medical requirements, the 512 frequency of the tuning forks test hearing capabilities. Tuning forks, usually C512 are used by medical practitioners to assess a patient's hearing. This is most commonly done with two exams called the Weber test and Rinne test, respectively. An alternative to the usual A440 diatonic scale is that of philosophical or scientific pitch with standard pitch of C512. According to Rayleigh, the scale was used by physicists and acoustic instrument makers. The tuning fork that John Shore gave to Handel gives a pitch of C512.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.