Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
US Army Navy Retractors Veterinary Double Ended Stainless Steel Premium UPGRADED DESIGN Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- US Army Retractor is used to expose surface layers of skin, commonly in plastic surgery procedures. It is a double-ended retractor with a fenestrated handle. The blades at each end are angled 90 degrees and also have a slightly curved, rounded lip. The blades also face in the same direction. US Army Retractors come in sets of 2. This product is straight with angled, smooth blades. The handle is a length of 8.25 inches.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.