Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Umbilical Scissors 4" Cord Cutting Surgical Gyno Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Umbilical Scissors 10.2cm/4": are non-ratcheted, finger ring scissors used for cutting the umbilical cord. These scissors feature wide, flat, curved blades.
- Scissors designed to cut the umbilical cord after delivery. These scissors are typically handheld, manual instruments with two metallic (e.g., stainless steel), thin, very wide blades with large, rounded, blunt tips that slide past each other (i.e., shearing action). The blades are attached to handles with the proximal end conformed as a ring to facilitate holding and operating with the fingers; both parts are joined by a swivel pin in the center. Umbilical cord scissors are used in labor (obstetric) procedures to cut the umbilical cord after the cord is appropriately clamped.
- Umbilical Cord Scissors feature 2 round blades ideal for cutting umbilical cords, making it perfect for emergency rooms and hospitals.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.