Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Bent Handle Curved Scissor 5.5" Sharp/Sharp Embroidery Tailor Dressmaking & Surgical Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Bent Hangle Curved Scissor 5.5" Sharp/Sharp, Working End 2”, Net Weight 1.33 oz.: Instruments are a special type scissors used for multiple purposes e.g. to cut sewing thread or multi-ply embroidery thread. They are specially designed with long thin pointy tips to allow someone to cut threads in tight areas accurately and with a clean sharp cut. This is useful in embroidery where there are a lot of threads and precision is important for neat results. Also used for medical and surgical purposes as per requirement.
- Premium German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Designed to cut smoothly and evenly without causing any distress to the hands and fingers.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.