Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Voarse Occluding Tube Clamp Forceps 6.25" Vertical Serrated Pattern Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Voarse Occluding Tube Occluding Forceps 6.25”, Working End Length is 5cm: Vertical Serrated Tip Pattern, finger ring instrument used to control moderate to heavy flow of fluids or blood. They are a premium quality instrument and can be used with heavy tubing or vessels. The jaws and tips of this instrument have unique vertical pattern so as not to cause damage to the vessel being occluded. This product is straight with a length of 6.25 inches.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, and other Quality Standards