Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Wartenberg Pinwheel 1 Head Diagnostic Neurological Surgical Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- The Wartenberg Pinwheel: Total Length 7 Inch. Wheel Length 3 cm. Net Weight is 1.94 oz. The wheel is comprised of 22 short, evenly spaced, sharp steel pins and the handle is offset. Wartenberg Pinwheel is a precision machined stainless steel rotating spur (steel wheel option only) designed for neurological use. The Waretenberg Pinwheel was designed to test nerve reactions as it glides across the skin.
- Wartenberg Pinwheel, also known as a Wartenberg Neurowheel, is an instrument used to determine nerve sensitivity as it is rolled across the skin. The Wartenberg Pinwheel is used to elicit cutaneous sensory and pain prescription responses.
- Highly polished stainless steel instruments used for composite, plastic and amalgam placement and contouring.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.