Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
3 Pieces of Warwick James Tooth Elevators Right, Left and Straight Extraction Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- 3 Pieces Warwick-James Elevator Set contains:
- Warwick-James Straight
- Warwick-James Left
- Warwick-James Right
- Warick James elevator are used to lever the fragment of root out of the socket. Warwick-James Elevator Set consists of fine dental elevator head, used to luxate the tooth from the socket and loosen soft tissue attachment to aid extraction.
- Flat handle decrease the force against the bone and reduces the incidence of the fracture.
- Root elevators are instruments designed to loosen or remove dental roots, root fragments or teeth. Medical Tools wide range of root elevator are available to suit different teeth, techniques, and locations in the mouth. Handle is made from
- Non-Magnet stainless steel (never rust) while tip is made from hardened stainless steel last longer.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.