Laryngoscope 4 Blades Macintosh Standard Handle + Box EMT Anesthesia Instruments
- A laryngoscope is an instrument used to examine the larynx. Laryngoscope blades are used as the primary tool for examination of the interior of the larynx and for placement of an endotracheal tub.
- The Macintosh Laryngoscope Blade . . . The Macintosh is the predominate model of the curved blade types. During laryngoscopy, the tip or beak of the blade is compressed into the angle formed by the base of the tongue and the epiglottis, indirectly raising the epiglottis.
- Laryngoscope Set includes:
- Standard Medium handle, Length: 15cm, Weight 6.39oz. (Not Included: Accept 2 Size C Batteries)
- Macintosh Blade 1 (Infant) Overall Length 90mm, Weight: 3.84 oz.
- Macintosh Blade 2 (Child) Overall Length 100mm, Weight: 3.42 oz.
- Macintosh Blade 3 (Med. Adult) Overall Length 130mm, Weight: 2.89 oz.
- Macintosh Blade 4(Lg. Adult) Overall Length 155mm, Weight: 2.53 oz.
- Protective Box
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.