7 Pieces Set of Hibbs Osteotomes 9" Straight 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 32mm, 38mm Orthopedic Surgical Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Hibbs Osteotomes 7 Pieces set Includes:
- Hibbs Osteotome 9" Straight 16mm, Net Weight of Instrument 6.95 oz.
- Hibbs Osteotome 9" Straight 19mm, Net Weight of Instrument 7.19 oz.
- Hibbs Osteotome 9" Straight 22mm, Net Weight of Instrument 7.42 oz.
- Hibbs Osteotome 9" Straight 25mm, Net Weight of Instrument 7.22 oz.
- Hibbs Osteotome 9" Straight 28mm, Net Weight of Instrument 7.57 oz.
- Hibbs Osteotome 9" Straight 32mm, Net Weight of Instrument 7.66 oz.
- Hibbs Osteotome 9" Straight 38mm, Net Weight of Instrument 8.85 oz.
- Hibbs Osteotome is used to scrape or chisel bone, most frequently when precise cutting is necessary. This osteotome is available straight in a wide range of blade widths. This product is straight, 9 inches long. This instrument is available in ten sizes ranging from 16.0 mm to 38.0 mm and in straight allowing it to be useful in a variety of patient scenarios and surgeon preferences.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.