Dental Lab 8" Spatula 11R Plaster Alginate Mixing Stainless Steel End Superior Quality Wooden Handle Grip Instruments
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Dental 11r, Total Length: 8 inch. Working end Length: 3.8 inch: This line of spatulas was designed by dental engineers for better manipulation of aligate and plaster. Heavy blade spatula are the most advanced technical design. They help to mmix and scoop which is a great help in picking up additional material. Mixing impression material (Alginate), stone and for many more purpose in the Dental lab.Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.