Poole Straight Suction Tube 9.25" Width 10mm Surgical Medical Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Poole Straight Suction Tube 9.25" Width 10mm, Net Weight of Instrument 2.03 oz.: Poole Suction Tube is an instrument used to remove large quantities of fluid from surgical sites during procedures. It is often used during abdominal procedures. The Poole suction tube has multiple holes so as to best prevent blockages caused by fat or tissue suctioned during a procedure. It is available in a sized 9.25 inch overall length, it is straight and measures 10mm tip width.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.