NOVAK Endometrial Suction Bispsy Curette 2mm Gynecology 9.2" Surgical Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Novak Endometrial Curette 2mm, Overall Length 9.2 Inch.
- Novak Endometrial Curette is an OB/GYN instrument primarily used for scraping and removing a portion of the lining of the uterus. It is a hollow, rigid curette with a blunt, rounded tip. The tip also features pattern which assist in the tissue removal. This curette is commonly used in D&C procedures or to remove tissue suspected to be abnormal.
- The Novak curette is used with a suction device that contains the tissue in a syringe after it has been scraped and removed. This product has a long, straight shaft with pattern tip. It has an overall length of 9.2 inches.
- Our most popular reusable endometrial sampler, the Novak features a suction attachment for improved sampling.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle. Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship. Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel. High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance. Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.