Debakey Tweezer 6" Froceps Surgical Atraumatic Dental Veterinary Stainless Steel Picking Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Debakey forceps are a type of atraumatic tissue forceps used in vascular procedures to avoid tissue damage during manipulation.
- DeBakey Atraumatic Tissue Forceps are a versatile thumb forceps used in numerous surgical procedures. They are commonly used for grasping fine tissue and blood vessels or soft tissue dissection. The narrow tips and atraumatic teeth cause little to no damage to the tissues.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.