- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- MD2 Mead Forceps Serrated (Mead Pattern): Upper 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Molars, Universal Forceps used to extract teeth from alveolar bone.
- Tooth extracting forceps are used to extract tooth, designed for use in specific areas of the mouth. The beak is shaped to conform snugly to the contour of the tooth. This makes it easier to reach different teeth effectively. Dental Forceps handles are shaped so that a maximum amount of force can be applied to the beaks, while the handles are still in a comfortable position for the oral surgeon.
- Extraction forceps are ideal for extracting teeth from the alveolar bone. All hinged instruments should be cleaned and sterilized in an open position.
- Forceps are dental instruments used to retract tissues and facilitate suturing, grasping objects and holding them securely. Forceps come in different shapes, angles and sizes; each style is designed for specific purposes. Extraction forceps are hinged and used to remove teeth in one piece with the crown and root intact.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.