- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Backhaus forceps 9cm/3.5inch: Backhaus Towel Clamp is a perforating clamp used for grasping tissue, securing towels or drapes and holding or reducing small bone fractures. This product is curved with 1X1 perforating prongs and 3.5inches in length. A Backhaus towel clip is a kind of towel clip and it is used to secure draping and towels which are. Towel clips/clamps have handles which have a lock in them. A towel clamp is used to secure towels and surgical draping during a medical procedure. Medical Tools towel forceps are made from high grade stainless steel perform their function effectively.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.