Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Frazier Suction Surgical Tube No. 5 (1.67mm) 7.6" Aspirator Diagnostic Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Frazier tube= 5 (1.67mm): Total length: 7.6", Working end after bend: 4.5"
- Frazier Aspiration Tubes are used to suction away debris and liquid from a wound during surgical procedures.
- Used for precision suction in the oral cavity. Includes a removable wire stylette used to clean out bone or tooth fragments from the tip.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.