Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Medical Scissors Straight 5.5" Blunt/Blunt Surgical Veterinary ENT Medical Operating Dental Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Mayo scissors Standard Straight 5.5”/14cm Blunt/Blunt working end length 4.5cm, Net Weight 1.41oz: Straight-bladed Mayo scissors are designed for cutting body tissues near the surface of a wound. Curved-bladed Mayo scissors allow deeper penetration into the wound than the type with straight blades.
- The scissors is made of stainless and blades are straight. Dissecting scissors have several uses in the operating room when used by medical professionals. They aid in making incisions, removing skin and flaps of tissue, and removing stitches.
- Surgical scissors designed for cutting delicate tissue. The scissors come in 5.5 inch of length. They are constructed of stainless steel. Blades are straight. The blade tips are Blunt. This is most common in organ operations. Excellent for cutting suture, tissue, and other general uses in the Operation.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.