Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
No quotation or estimate given by us (the Company) gives rise to a binding contract unless an order is placed by you (the Customer) and accepted by us. Quotations or estimates are valid for 30 days.
2. The price of the goods is our quoted price, or if not quoted, that shown on our current price list. Prices do not include insurance. Delivery charges are dependent on order value and service requirements.
3. Delivery shall be made as agreed between us. We do not accept responsibility for delay in delivery and time shall not be of the essence, but we will use our best endeavors to comply with any agreed delivery date.
4. The goods will remain our property until all monies owing to us have been paid in full. The risk in the goods shall pass to you on dispatch from our premises.
5. You will fully indemnify us against any loss (or injury, including death) to persons or damage caused by goods or their use, except death or injury caused by our negligence and you fully indemnify us for any damage or expense which we incur or sustain as a result of any third party claim arising from the goods and you will promptly provide us with details of such incidence.
6. We will not be responsible for any loss of business or profit or for any consequential loss howsoever arising including delay in or failure to deliver the goods.
7. If any provision of this contract is deemed by the parties to be illegal or unenforceable under any applicable law of, if any court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction in a final decision so determines this contract shall continue in force without such provision with effect from the date of such decision or such date as the parties agree.Your Information Confidentiality Choices
1. Accessing and Updating Your Information
Premium Instruments takes reasonable steps to keep your personal information accurate and complete. You can access or update your personal information, including contact or account information, in the following ways:
If you have created an account on premiuminstruments.net sign into your account. Once you do, you will be able to enter and update your own contact information and payment information, as well as contact information for recipients you have designated.
2. Closing Your Account
You can close your premiuminstruents.net account by contacting us at 631-747-0656 and requesting closure of your account. If you close your premiuminstruments.net account, we will terminate online access to your personal information, but wel will retain this information for record keeping purposes and as required by law.How to Contact Us