Wartenberg Pinwheel 1 Head Diagnostic Neurological Surgical Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- The Wartenberg Pinwheel: Total Length 7 Inch. Wheel Length 3 cm. Net Weight is 1.94 oz. The wheel is comprised of 22 short, evenly spaced, sharp steel pins and the handle is offset. Wartenberg Pinwheel is a precision machined stainless steel rotating spur (steel wheel option only) designed for neurological use. The Waretenberg Pinwheel was designed to test nerve reactions as it glides across the skin.
- Wartenberg Pinwheel, also known as a Wartenberg Neurowheel, is an instrument used to determine nerve sensitivity as it is rolled across the skin. The Wartenberg Pinwheel is used to elicit cutaneous sensory and pain prescription responses.
- Highly polished stainless steel instruments used for composite, plastic and amalgam placement and contouring.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.