Senn Muller Retractor 20×6mm Blunt 7×9mm 6.25" Surgical Orthopaedic Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Senn Muller is a handheld, double-ended retractor used to retract primarily surface tissue. It is often used in plastic surgery, small bone and joint procedures, or thyroidectomy and dissection of neck tissue. This instrument has one angled, blunt end 20×6mm and, at the opposite end, facing the opposite direction has a three prong, rake tip. The prongs is 7×9mm blunt.
- This product has a straight. The overall length is 6-1/4 inches. Senn retractors are double ended retractors used in surgical procedures. One end is L shaped, and the other has three bent prongs. The pronged ends come in blunt tips. They are regularly used in hand and foot surgeries.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.