Gillies Skin Single Hook Sharp Prong 6" Decimal Retractor Premium Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Gillies Skin Hook Single Prong Sharp 6": Gillies Skin Hook is a handheld retractor commonly used for holding back the edges of skin during intranasal and pharyngeal procedures. It is available with a single prong, sharp hook. The handle is Flat nd it tapers to the hook end. This product is with a sharp, single prong hook tip, and a length of 6 inches.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.