Taylor Hammer Medical Percussion Reflex Rubber Head Stainless Steel Handle Surgical Neurological PremiumInstruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- The Taylor or tomahawk reflex hammer 8 Inch, Weight 2.87 oz.: Is the most well-known reflex hammer in the USA. It is also significantly lighter than many of the other hammers specifically designed for reflex testing. This product is a large hammer with an overall length of 8 inches.
- It accurately and effectively elicits muscle stretch reflexes, superficial or cutaneous reflexes, as well as plantar and abdominal reflexes, with less effort and greater patient comfort.
- Taylor Percussion Hammer, also known as a tomahawk reflex hammer due to the shape of its head, is a diagnostic instrument used to stimulate reflexes and detect central nervous system abnormalities. It consists of a triangular Rubber head and a solid, flat Stainless Steel handle.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.