Micro Straight Scissors Sharp/Sharp 4.5" Castroviejo Surgery Ophthalmology Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Castroviejo Scissors Straight Sharp/Sharp 4.5 Inch: Working End 2 cm, Net Weight is 0.52 oz. Microsurgical scissors unique design features allow extremely smooth cutting of fine and coarse tissue with reduced trauma.
- These Surgeon's Castroviejo Scissors Provide Smooth, Clean Cuts in Delicate Materials
- Ultra-sharp, precision-ground jaws with anti-slip microscopic serrations and spring-loaded knurled handles provide the control you need to make perfectly smooth cuts in delicate materials...every time. Beautifully made of stainless steel. Jaws are 2 cm long. Overall length is 4-1/2 inches.
- Castroviejo Scissors are double spring ophthalmologic scissors most commonly used during iridectomy and corneal surgeries. This product has with sharp/sharp tips. The overall length is 4.5 inches.
- Ophthalmologic scissors most commonly used during corneal transplants or corneal trephination removing a round piece of the cornea.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.