EMT Utility Scissors 5.5", 7.25" Medical Paramedic First Aid Nurse Bandage EMS Emergency Shear Premium Quality Universal Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Utility Scissors 7.25”, Working End Length 4.5cm, Net Weight is 1.56 oz. Angle 150 Degree.
- Utility Scissors 5.5”, Working End Length 4cm, Net Weight is 0.95 oz. Angle 160 Degree.
- Color: Black, Red, Orange, Green Pink, Blue
- Autoclave 143 C/290 F
- Trauma shears, also known as tuff cuts, are a type of scissors used by paramedics and other emergency medical personnel to quickly and safely cut clothing from injured people. They usually consist of a plastic handle with a metal blade, which is traditionally bent at Professional degrees, giving them an unusual appearance as compared to normal scissors, and also a longer "lever arm".
- The shears were designed exclusively for external use and are not suitable for surgical or invasive procedures.
- Their rugged construction enables them to cut through strong materials such as car seat belts, leather, and denim, and even thin metal and other hard surfaces. They are increasingly being used by fishermen, soldiers and scuba divers as safer alternatives to knives.
- The wide, blunt tip on the shears is designed to slide across skin, minimizing the risk of injuring the patient while cutting clothing.
- First Aid Tools. Autoclavable, Drop Forged, Highly Tempered, Hand Crafted, Serrated non-slip edge with blunt tip, Extra Large Off-Set Plastic Handle.
- Utility Bandage Scissors can be used to size and cut bandages, dressings, and medical gauze.
- Safely lift bandages away from skin preventing accidental injury during bandage cutting and removal.
- Blades of the Utility Bandage Scissors are angled with a blunt tip on the bottom blade.
- Bottom blunt tip of the Utility Bandage Scissors slides easily under bandages making bandage removal safe, easy and quick. One serrated end.
- These bandage utility scissors are popular with medical professionals including nurses and EMT paramedics.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle. Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship. Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel. High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance. Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.