Barraquer wire Speculum Solid Blade Ophthalmic Surgical Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Barraquer Wire Speculum overall Length 40mm, Blades 11mm: This is an ophthalmic instrument used in retracting the eye lid and holding it open during surgery. This speculum is a lightweight, spring style, wire form instrument, therefore minimal pressure is placed on the eye. It is a self-retaining retractor available with solid blades. This product is the 40 mm Length Overall size speculum and has 11mm blades. The overall length is 40mm.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Have A Nice Day and Come Again Soon
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.