BALFOUR RETRACTOR 7.5" Fenestrated End Gyno Surgical Veterinary Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Balfour Abdominal Retractor Fenestrated End 7.5", Net Weight 2.10 oz.: Balfour Abdominal Retractor is a self-retaining retractor used in laparotomy procedures. It may also be used for specific abdominal procedures where the abdomen needs to be held open for examination or evaluation, such as cesarean sections and bowel resection. The Balfour retractor features adjustable side walls, available with a standard 7.5 inch spread. Fenestrated blades are available. It also comes with a scoop style bladder blade, that the physician may or may not choose to use. This product has the standard 7.5 inch spread fenestrated blades.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle. Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship. Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel. High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance. Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.