Surgical Kelly T/C Forceps 10" Straight Hemostat Locking Veterinary Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Kelly Hemostat Forceps 10 inch, Working Tip 6cm (Includes 1cm T/C Portion), Net Weight is 3.04 oz.: Instrument is primarily used for clamping large blood vessels or manipulating heavy tissue. They may also be used for soft tissue dissection. They are available in straight with a 4 step ratcheted finger ring handle. The jaws of Kelly Forceps are 6cm in overall length (Includes 1cm T/C Portion). This product is straight with crossed serrated T/C tips and an overall length of 10 inches. With box joint.
- Premium German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Designed to cut smoothly and evenly without causing any distress to the hands and fingers.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.