Angled Castroviejo Caliper 0 to 20 mm Surgical 3.25" (8.3cm) Dental Medical Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Angled Castroviejo Caliper 0 to 20 mm Surgical Dental Medical Instruments 3.25" (8.3cm): Castroviejo Caliper is a measuring and marking instrument commonly used in procedures that involve muscles of the eye, or small bones and joints. This caliper is available with graduated 0-20mm markings and a screw lock that will lock the instrument in place when the measurement is obtained. The overall length of this caliper is 3-1/4 inches and tapers from the measurement end to the tip. The shanks and jaws are angled.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.