Tungeten Carbide Surgical Wire Twister 7.00" Forceps Pliers Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Tungeten Carbide Surgical Wire Twister 7.00" Premium Instruments
- TC Sternal Wire Twister is used for twisting wire or stainless steel sutures together, most commonly when closing the sternum. The cross-serrated working surface firmly holds wire and the ratchet locks jaws into place so the wire can be twisted. TC instruments are designed to stay sharp for a significantly longer period of time than other standard instruments. PREMIUM INSTRUMENTS permanently bonds tungsten carbide inserts to the instrument, which maximizes control and precision.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle. Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship. Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel. High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance. Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.