Friedman Rongeurs 14cm/5.5" Dental Forcep Trimming Cutting Surgical Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- End-cutting rongeurs used for trimming and recontouring alveolar bone and gross tissue removal.
- Standard beaks for use in limited access areas, for trimming fibrous tissue or small bony spicules.
- PREMIUM INSTRUMENTS Bone Rongeurs are the dental instruments used by dentists for cutting tough tissues and for cracking the gross deposits of the dental calculus. Bone rongeurs are forceps which have sharp edges and scoop shaped tips to cut the tough tissues. Bone rongeurs are made of high quality stainless steel to provide efficient gouging. These dental instruments are used in oral maxillofacial surgery to correct the injuries of jaws and oral tissues.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.