Dental Williams Explorer UNC 15/23 Color Coded Marking Probe Double Ended Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Dental Explorer Probe UNC 15/23: UNC 15 Color-Coded Probe End Color Coded Williams Marking 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15 probes are color-coded with accurate, smoothly finished black markings, which will not chip, flake or fade. 23 Shepherds Hook Explorer End is used for caries and calculus detection, exploration of pocket characteristics, furcations and restorations.It is a perfect instrument for locating and opening of small canal orifices for an Endodontic procedure.
- Non Slip Grip Professional Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Used to assess periodontal pocket depths, attachment levels, anatomy configurations and gingival bleeding.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, and other Quality Standards
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.