Mosquito Kocher Forceps 5" Teeth 1x2 Straight Hemostat Multi Position Locking Ratched Surgical Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- The Kocher’s is a hemostatic forcep. It is specifically designed to catch the bleeder that are deep within tissue hence it is ideally used on tough structures like palms, soles or scalp. The forceps catches the structure that is bleeding and crushes the bleeder that results in clogging. The tooth gripped the structure firmly, so that the tissue does not slip. The basic concept of artery forceps or hemostatic forceps is to secure the bleeding vessels so that the surgical field remains dry and clear, additionally patient does not bleed excessively.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, and other Quality Standards
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.