Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Dental Mouth Gag 5.5" Surgical Mouth Opener Molt Stainless Steel New Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Dental Mouth Gag 5.5 inch, Net Weight of Instrument 4.05 oz.: Mouth Gag is a device used to hold the patient's mouth open when working in the oral cavity, or to force the mouth open when it cannot open naturally because of forward dislocation of the jaw joint's intraarticular cartilage pad. Use of a mouth gag instrument to facilitate bite block insertion and prevent finger and probe bites during Examination. It is a surgical device fitting between the upper and lower jaws to prevent the mouth from closing during operative procedures of the mouth or throat.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.