Littauer Spencer Stitch Scissors 5.5" Blunt/Blunt Surgical Medical Suture Veterinary Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Littauer Stitch Scissors are primarily used for suture removal. These scissors have a small hook shaped tip on one blade that slides under sutures to slightly lift them before cutting for removal. This hook also holds the suture so it does not slip off the blade of the scissors prior to cutting. Littauer Stitch Scissors are most commonly available in the length of 5-1/2 inches, therefore, they typically have larger, less delicate tips than Spencer Stitch Scissors, and are used for removing larger sutures. They should not be used for cutting tissue. This product is straight with smooth, blunt/blunt tips and a length of 5-1/2 inches.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.