- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Weitlaner Retractor 4.5" 3x4 Blunt Teeth: Weitlaner Retractor is a self-retaining, finger ring retractor with a cam ratchet lock used for holding back tissue and exposing a surgical site. It has curved shanks that lead to blades that have between two and six, sharp or blunt, outward curving prongs. The prongs interdigitate when the instrument is closed. The Weitlaner retractor is a popular instrument, most commonly used in basic plastic surgery, large bone and joint procedures, and mastoid surgeries. It is also useful with small, deep incisions and soft tissue dissection at a superficial level. This product has 3x4 sharp prongs. Weitlaner is a self-retaining retractor commonly used in herniotomy, femoropopliteal bypass, plastic surgery, bone and joint procedures, and mastoid surgery. It is also useful with small, deep incisions and soft tissue dissection at a superficial level. It holds shallow incisions in orthopedic surgery, in neurosurgical procedures like craniotomy it hold the skin of scalp. It is also used in cardiac surgery like implantation of pericardial pacemaker.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.