Rankin Crile Hemostat Forceps Straight 10" Locking Handle Surgical Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Raiken crile forcep straight 10": Rankin-Crile Hemostatic Forceps are a standard clamp regularly used to hold tissue or lumen. Primarily designed to stop bleeding, hemostatic forceps have 3 oz. in weight, 10" size, and serration pattern. Rankin-Crile Hemostatic Clamps feature a jaw that is 2.1 inch the length, similar to the Rankin Hemostat, but have serrations End, Working end length 2.1". Crile Hemostatic Forceps, also known as a Crile Hemostat, are a lighter version of standard Crile Hemostatic Forceps and most commonly used for clamping blood vessels or tissue before cauterization or ligation. They may also be used for soft tissue dissection in Laparotomy procedures. The lightweight modification provides the surgeon with greater control and less fatigue. Horizontal serrations the entire length of the jaw, and jaws half the length of the shank make this instrument unique. This product is straight with serrated tips. Straight Crile Rankin Forceps 10 Inch are a surgery essential, commonly used to clamp blood vessels, hold tissue for dissection, and clamp tissue prior to cauterization or ligation. Surgeons rely upon this stainless steel instrument to allow them to control blood loss and manipulate tissue during a variety of procedures.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product Conforms to ISO 9001, CE-Quality Mark, ISO 13485, and other FDA Quality Standards
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.