Dental Float Rasp Adjustable Straight Angled Doubled Veterinary Horse Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Dental Horse Float Rasp Adjustable Straight Angled Doubled Veterinary Instrument Set Includes:
- Handle Wooden Grip, Length 11.5 inch, Net Weight of Handle is 7.37 oz.
- Straight Float Rasp Attachable, Length 9 inch, Net Weight of Rasp is 9.49 oz.
- Angled Float Rasp Attachable, Length 8.5 inch, Net Weight of Rasp is 8.76 oz.
- Floating a horse's teeth means to file or rasp their teeth to make the chewing surfaces relatively flat or smooth. The type of file used for this is called a float.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.