Hoof Tester 13" Stainless Steel Equine Tool UPGRADED PATTERN Premium Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Hoof Tester 13" Stainless Steel Equine Tool: Hoof testers have been a part of the farrier and veterinarian toolbox for many years. There are some basic parts to the hoof testers. The reins are what you hold in your hands; the jaws are the area that goes against the foot; and the stops, located at the base of the jaws, prevent the tips of the jaws from hitting each other.
- Hoof testers are large steel pincers designed to apply focal pressure to specific areas of the hoof. The primary goal in a hoof tester examination is to test for a pain response, usually indicated by the horse as a withdrawal of the limb. Additional information including the deformability or malleability of the tissues of the hoof, and hoof texture, is also gained from this diagnostic.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.