6 Pieces Fox Dermal Curettes Dermatology 1mm-6mm ENT Surgical Medical Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Fox Dermal Curette 6 Pieces Set Includes:
- Fox Dermal Curette 1mm, Length 5.5 Inch, Net Weight of Instrument 0.68 oz.
- Fox Dermal Curette 2mm, Length 5.5 Inch, Net Weight of Instrument 0.69 oz.
- Fox Dermal Curette 3mm, Length 5.5 Inch, Net Weight of Instrument 0.69 oz.
- Fox Dermal Curette 4mm, Length 5.5 Inch, Net Weight of Instrument 0.65 oz.
- Fox Dermal Curette 5mm, Length 5.5 Inch, Net Weight of Instrument 0.66 oz.
- Fox Dermal Curette 6mm, Length 5.5 Inch, Net Weight of Instrument 0.68 oz.
- A variety of tip sizes are available to accommodate varying lesion sizes. The handle of the Fox curette is flat and lightweight.
- Fox Dermal Curette is used for scraping skin lesions and growths such as warts or melanomas. It is a single ended instrument available with an oval or round loop tip. The loop is sharp on the inside and blunt on the outside so the lesion can be removed, but surrounding skin is not damaged.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.