Dental Bone File # 45 Double Ended Medical Surgical Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Dental Bone File # 45 Double Ended Medical Surgical Stainless Steel UPGRADED DESIGN Instruments
- Bone Files Used for final smoothing of bone before suturing of mucoperiosteal flap, small and large. Double ended premium quality instruments. Straight-cut bone file used for final smoothing of bone.
- Used to remove bone pull stroke avoid push motion burnishing and crushing the bone. Also used for superficial smoothing.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle. Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship. Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance. Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.