Langenbeck Periosteal Elevator 17mm Sharp Tip Surgical 8" Orthopaedic Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Langenbeck Elevator 8 inch Single End Wide 17mm tip: Langenbeck Periosteal Orthopaedic Elevator is a single end debulking instrument used to lift and separate the periosteum from the bone. It is available with a broad 17mm, sharp tip. This product has the broad blade and an overall length of 8 inches.
- Langenbeck Periosteal Elevator is crafted for use in surgical procedures that require separation of the periosteal membranous layer from bone. This require a firm tool with a delicate design to effectively remove this layer without causing excessive damage. This instrument features a wide, sharp blade for trauma-less removal of the periosteal layer.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.