Buck Ear Blunt Curette #1 Surgical Straight 6.5" Veterinary ENT Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Buck Ear Blunt Straight Curette # 1, Length 6.5 Inch: Buck Curette are a debulking instrument typically used for removing cerumen, also known as ear wax, or foreign objects from the external ear canal. The fenestrated loop at the tip of the curette are blunt and is available in size 1. The tip itself is available in varying curvatures.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.