Hartman Micro Alligator Forceps 2.5" Jaws 1cm ENT Surgical Ear Serrated Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Hartmann Alligator Ear Forceps 2.5 Inch Working Length. Jaws 1cm. Net Weight is 1.01 oz. Hartmann Alligator Forceps are an ENT instrument commonly used in myringotomy procedures to insert or remove tubes or dressings and packing. The serrated tips securely hold and remove foreign objects, granulation tissue, and cerumen. This product has angled shanks, straight jaws, delicate, horizontally serrated tips and a length of 2.5 inches.
- Hartmann Alligator Ear Forceps are a non-ratcheted, finger ring, ENT instrument commonly used for debridement and removing debris from the ear.
- The Hartmann alligator forceps or Hartmann foreign body forceps are named after the German physician Arthur Hartmann medical forceps for removing foreign bodies. It is used in addition to surgery mainly in ENT. A common name also is "Crocodile forceps". Alligator forceps are surgical instruments used for grasping small objects or removing items from small cavities in the body.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.