Castroviejo Forceps 4" Suture Tying Surgical 0.5mm 1x2 Micro Teeth Suturing Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Castroviejo Forceps 4" Suture Tying Surgical 0.5mm 1x2 Micro Teeth Suturing Stainless Steel Premium Instruments.
- Castroviejo Suture Forceps 4" Straight 0.5mm Teeth 1x2: Castroviejo Suture Forceps are a versatile microsurgical instrument used most commonly in ophthalmologic and plastic procedures near the eyes. The forceps are used to hold both tissue and suture materials. This product is straight with 1x2 teeth on a smooth tying platform, and a length of 4 inches.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle. Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship. Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel. High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance. Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.