Bone Saw Angled 6" Surgical Orthopedic Veterinary Medical Cutting Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Angled Bone saw Total Length 6 Inch: Saw Length 2.8 Inch, Net Weight of instrument 3.7 oz. Bone saw blades and reciprocating blades are used in many medical devices for orthopedic procedures. These are also referred to as oscillating, sagittal, and reciprocating blades. Some of the more common orthopedic procedures requiring bone saws and reciprocating blade components are Hip and Knee Replacement, Spinal Surgery (Neck and Back), Hand, Wrist, Elbow, and Shoulder Surgery
- Bone saws or bone saw blades and reciprocating blades are typically used to cut small and large bones in a way that enables the best surgical outcome for the patient.
- Highly polished stainless steel instruments used for composite, plastic and amalgam placement and contouring.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.