Universal Kirk Mead Mallet Hard Bone Lifting Hammer Surgical Orthodontics Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- KIRK Mead Bone Mallet 7.5", Working End Length 2.2", Diameter 3.5 cm, Net Weight 19.78 oz.: Made with Premium Grade Stainless steel used with a chisel to split teeth and/or remove bone. One-Piece Stainless Steel Construction Hammer will not separate from handle. Provides strength and durability. Unique Handle Shape Creates less force, reducing chance of fractures.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle. Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship. Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel. High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance. Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US, IF THEIR IS ANY KIND OF PROBLEM PLEASE GIVE US OPPORTUNITY TO SORT THE ISSUE.
Feedback is a key indicator of the Buyer's or Seller's reputation. Five Star Service is our Goal. We Strive to earn 100% perfect FIVE STAR scores and a positive Feedback from you.
Have A Nice Day and Come Again Soon
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.