Magill Catheter Forceps 7" EMT Anesthesia Surgical Stainless Steel Premium Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Magill Catheter Forceps 7" EMT Anesthesia Surgical Stainless Steel Instrumets
- Magill Catheter Forceps 7", Net Weight 1.87 oz.: Magill Catheter Forceps are used for grasping endotracheal tube during intubation and removing foreign bodies from the airway. They can also be used to grasp other types of catheters during insertion.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle. Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship. Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel. High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance. Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
All customers are requested to please SEND US A MESSAGE if you have any complain regarding the product or if you have not yet received your item. Please Do Not Open a Dispute case or leave a negative feedback without having a Seller Resolution. In 99.9% cases, we give resolution in favor of Buyer and work closely with them to ensure their complete satisfaction with us.
YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US, IF THEIR IS ANY KIND OF PROBLEM PLEASE GIVE US OPPORTUNITY TO SORT THE ISSUE.
Feedback is a key indicator of the Buyer's or Seller's reputation. Five Star Service is our Goal. We Strive to earn 100% perfect FIVE STAR scores and a positive Feedback from you.
Have A Nice Day and Come Again Soon
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.