Steven Tenotomy Scissors 5.25" Straight Tip 1.8" Surgical Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Stevens Tenotomy Straight Scissors 5.25”, Working End Length 1.8", Net Weight of Instrument 1 oz. Instrument are used for delicate dissection and cutting, commonly in ophthalmologic, neurological, and plastic surgery procedures. Tenotomy scissors have long handles and small, sharp blades with variable tip styles. The long handles allow the surgeon to have an adequate grip and control while dissecting or cutting in small or narrow areas. Stevens tenotomy scissors are available in Straight with sharp tips, in order to accommodate different procedures. Sharp tips allow precise dissection and cutting of delicate tissue. This product is Straight with sharp/sharp tip, and a length of 5.25 inches. It also features a delicate pattern.
- Premium German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Designed to cut smoothly and evenly without causing any distress to the hands and fingers.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.